Thomashilfen Recaro Monza Nova 2 Reha Special Needs Booster/Carseat
The Thomashilfen Recaro Monza Nova 2 is the NEWEST addition to the car seat family! The new and improved Monza Nova comes with extra width for better side impact protection, easier and improved swivel base attachment, and an improved chest harness for better positionong!
The Thomashilfen Recaro Monza Nova 2 must always be used with the vehicles 3-point seat belt! The 5-point belt shown in the photo's above is for positioning purposes and does not provide any crash protection. Even if your vehicle has the LATCH system, the 3 point belt must be used over your child's shoulder and across their lap. The LATCH system holds the Monza Reha in place on the seat but does not provide crash protection.
This booster is rated for users 33 lbs to 110 lbs. If your child is under 90 lbs and under 50 inches tall, the Recaro Performance Sport has a crash tested 5-point harness that can be used without the vehicle seat belt.
Seat and back with integrated hight-adjustable headrest, infinite angle adjustment of the headrest by an integrated air cushion, safe sleeping position, protection in the event of side impact by energy absorbent elements, 5-point positioning belt with upholstered fastener (positioning only, not crash rated), impact shields for the car‘s own 3-point belt system, integrated speakers in the headrest for mp3-player use, ventilated foam, easy removable cover, can be machine-washed at 86° F
- Optional - Swivel Base/Turning Plate makes transfers easy! Includes seatfix connection for optimum protection in case of accidedents. Parents LOVE this feature! The Recaro Monza Nova 2 Reha is the only special needs booster car seat North America that offers this feature.
- Headrest: adjustable in terms of angle for safe sleeping position, eleven position adjustment using a size scale, inflatable headrest for improved comfort
- Seatfix Reha model: the integrated Isofix arms can be fixed to the location points of the vehicle
- Extra impact safety: fixed side wings for optimal protection in the event of side impact in the hip area, energy absorbent elements offer additional protection in the shoulder and chest area
- Positioning: 5-point positioning harness with upholstered buckle, padding tp help prevent the pelvis from sliding foward.
- High-quality cover materials: easily removable cover, can be machine-washed at 30°C (86°F).
- Ergonomics and comfort: excellent seating comfort due to ventilated foam which is used in the automotive industry, unique passive RECARO Air Circulation System for optimum air circulation.
- The Monza Nova 2 weighs in at 13.2 lbs making it one one of the lightest car seats in its class!
- FMVSS 213 (US-American Safe) and UN/ECE R 44/04 (United Nations Economic Commission for Europe -regulation for child restraint system)
Why choose the Recaro Monza Nova 2 Reha Car Seat?
|11-fold height adjustable headrest||Optimum neck support by inflatable air cushion integrated in the headrest||Extra-stable anti-static side pads reduce crash generated forces to head, neck and shoulders by up to 30%||Latch model with integrated Seatfix arms for an optimum protection in case of accidents|
Notes on Accessories:
Turning plate and seat wedge (below) cannot be used in combination
Footrest and seat depth extension cannot be used in combination
Looking for ways to raise money for a piece of special needs equipment? Check out the Tadpole Adaptive Registry! It provides powerful tools to help you get the high quality equipment your child needs.
Additional information you might find useful...
|Thomashilfen Recaro Monza Nova 2 Order Form (375.8 KB)||NEW! Order form with RETAIL prices for the Recaro Monza Nova 2!|
|Thomashilfen Recaro Monza Nova 2 Brochure (849.8 KB)||Complete brochure of the Recaro Monza Nova 2 Car Seat.|
|Thomashilfen Recaro Monza Nova 2 User Manual (427.2 KB)||User Manual for the Recaro Monza Nova 2 Car Seat.|
Questions about the Thomashilfen Recaro Monza Nova 2 Reha Special Needs Booster/Carseat others have asked!
No questions asked yet
Have a question about this product? Post it here and one of our Therapists will answer it for you! Plus others may find your question useful!
Thomashilfen car seats must be returned within 10 days of receipt of delivery. They must be packaged in with all original materials and shipping boxes. A return authorization number is requried. Please contact Tadpole Adaptive at 877-698-2376 or sales (at) tadpoleadaptive.com.
RECARO North America warranties this product against defects in materials or workmanship to the
original purchaser for a period of 12 months. You must have the original purchase receipt for a
warranty claim to be accepted. The upholstery fabric is subject to a certain degree of wear even
from normal use. This kind of normal wear is NOT covered under warranty.
Exclusions: A Product will NOT be considered “defective”
and this Warranty will NOT apply, where the claimed defect is attributable to:
a. Improper installation;
b. Modification or alteration of the Product;
c. Failure to comply with RECARO’s instructions for service and maintenance;
d. Accident, unauthorized repairs, or unauthorized use;
e. Any attachment or replacement part that was manufactured, supplied or added by others and was
NOT part of the Product;
f. Exposure to corrosive materials, the elements (including, but NOT limited to, cold or freezing
temperatures, excessive heat, fire, humidity, and sunlight), or other acts of God; or
g. Ordinary wear and tear (including fading and discoloration);
h. Improper loads (including passenger weight in excess of design limits); or
i. Removal of the Product from the original application or reinstallation of the Product in the
original or another application; or
j. Any other neglect, abuse or misuse.