EasyStand Bantam Pediatric Stander
EasyStand Bantam Sit to Stand Pediatric Stander is designed to start kids on the path to a lifetime of standing. By combining supine positioning with sit-to-stand, the Bantam allows a smaller child to start their standing program from supine, then progress to the preferred sit-to-stand method of standing as they grow taller and heavier. Bantam helps ease the transition from supine standing to sit-to-stand, preparing them for a lifetime of standing compliance.
- Red or Blue Frame
- Foot Plates
- Knee Pads
- Chest Strap
- Black Upholstery
- Two 5" Front Wheels
- Planar Seat and Back
- Two 5" Rear Locking Casters
- Gas Spring Lift with Foot Pedal
- Independent transition
- Shadow tray supports the child from sitting to standing
- Available with standard planar seating, optional comfy seating or a combination of both
- Combines the ease of a sit-to-stand stander with the option of supine positioning
Looking for ways to raise money for a piece of special needs equipment? Check out the Tadpole Adaptive Registry! It provides powerful tools to help you get the high quality equipment your child needs.
Additional information you might find useful...
|EasyStand Bantam Fit Card (203.7 KB)||This two page document is a reference on how to size and fit a child into the EasyStand Bantam stander. Very helpful as a review or for multiple copies for caregivers.|
|EasyStand Bantam Catalog Pages(new) (514.6 KB)||EasyStand Bantam Catalog for printing and sharing. 4 pages showing options, sizes, and configurations. Good general information|
|2015 Retail Price List for Bantam Small (92.4 KB)||This is the 2015 RETAIL price list for the Bantam Small. Tadpole Adaptive discounts these prices! Use this for informational purposes, or even fax the order form to us and we will quote it for you! Fax 619-881-0044|
|2015 Retail Price List for Bantam Extra Small (92 KB)||This is the 2015 RETAIL price list for the Bantam Extra Small. Tadpole Adaptive discounts these prices! Use this for informational purposes, or even fax the order form to us and we will quote it for you! Fax 619-881-0044|
Questions about the EasyStand Bantam Pediatric Stander others have asked!
No questions asked yet
Have a question about this product? Post it here and one of our Therapists will answer it for you! Plus others may find your question useful!
This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser/customer (or supplier non consumer who does not buy or resell). Altimate Medical, Inc., warrants the EasyStand against defects in materials and workmanship as listed below.
• Steel Frames - 5 year warranty
• Hydraulic Actuator - 2 year warranty
• Upholstered components, plastic pads, rubber parts, painted surfaces, bearings and other parts not specifically identified above - 90 day warranty
Warranty on Electric lift option components is as follows:
• Actuator & Hand Pendant – 2 year warranty
• Control Box & Battery – 90 days
• Battery Charger – 90 days