Pilot Special Needs Booster by Snug Seat
The Snug Seat Pilot is a special needs high-back booster seat designed to fit a growing child up to 120 lbs. It is equipped with a positioning vest to provide torso support, an abductor for proper leg positioning, lateral chest positioning pads for a snug fit, and a seat extension kit for added growth.
As a fixed-position booster, the seat’s integrated LATCH connectors and a front adjuster allow for a safe and secure installation in seconds. The seat bottom has extra length for leg support and features thick AirTek™ foam and tapered sides for total comfort. The Pilot packs flat for convenience and travel.
- Adjustable Width- Expandable seat back width fits shoulders up to 20" wide
- Adjustable Height- 11 Position headrest, adjusts up to 6.5" with one hand
- 2 Recline positions- Aids head control and enhances comfort
- Two position Abductor
- Adjustable height lateral pads
- 4" seat depth extension
- AirTek™ foam provides superior cushioning and airflow for comfortable ride
- Side Impact Protection- Reinforced sidewalls and headrest with EPS foam
Looking for ways to raise money for a piece of special needs equipment? Check out the Tadpole Adaptive Registry! It provides powerful tools to help you get the high quality equipment your child needs.
Additional information you might find useful...
|Snug Seat Pilot Brochure 2013 (339.6 KB)||Full Color Brochure with specifications and features.|
|Snug Seat Pilot Users Manual (1.2 MB)||Detailed User's Manual with instructions and specifications.|
|Snug Seat Pilot RETAIL Price List 2012 (52.6 KB)||RETAIL Price List from the Manufacturer. Tadpole Adaptive's prices are lower! This may assist with your decision process. You can also print, complete and fax it to us at 619-881-0044 and we will send you a discounted quote.|
Questions about the Pilot Special Needs Booster by Snug Seat others have asked!
- From Jenny at 11/5/14 5:32 PM