Pilot Special Needs Booster by Snug Seat
The Snug Seat Pilot is a special needs high-back booster seat designed to fit a growing child up to 120 lbs. It is equipped with a positioning vest to provide torso support, an abductor for proper leg positioning, lateral chest positioning pads for a snug fit, and a seat extension kit for added growth.
As a fixed-position booster, the seat’s integrated LATCH connectors and a front adjuster allow for a safe and secure installation in seconds. The seat bottom has extra length for leg support and features thick AirTek™ foam and tapered sides for total comfort. The Pilot packs flat for convenience and travel.
- Adjustable Width- Expandable seat back width fits shoulders up to 20" wide
- Adjustable Height- 11 Position headrest, adjusts up to 6.5" with one hand
- 2 Recline positions- Aids head control and enhances comfort
- Two position Abductor
- Adjustable height lateral pads
- 4" seat depth extension
- AirTek™ foam provides superior cushioning and airflow for comfortable ride
- Side Impact Protection- Reinforced sidewalls and headrest with EPS foam
Additional information you might find useful...
|Snug Seat Pilot Brochure 2013 (339.6 KB)||Full Color Brochure with specifications and features.|
|Snug Seat Pilot Users Manual (1.2 MB)||Detailed User's Manual with instructions and specifications.|
|Snug Seat Pilot RETAIL Price List 2012 (52.6 KB)||RETAIL Price List from the Manufacturer. Tadpole Adaptive's prices are lower! This may assist with your decision process. You can also print, complete and fax it to us at 619-881-0044 and we will send you a discounted quote.|
Questions about the Pilot Special Needs Booster by Snug Seat others have asked!
No questions asked yet