EasyStand Zing Multi-Position Stander (MPS)
The EasyStand Zing Multi-Position Stander (MPS) allows a child to seamlessly go from a full supine to prone position without having to change, turn or flip pads and foot plates or transfer a child in and out of the stander. In one fluid motion, the child can be positioned between Supine, Upright and Prone positions. It's that easy!
MPS Size 1: Fits kids up to 44” tall and up to 70 lbs. Approximate Age range is 9 months- 6 years.
The EasyStand Zing has a variety of options available making it very versatile. Leg abduction up to 30 degrees in each leg is possible, multi-adjustable tray is angle adjustable and swings away both to the left and right while still remaining attached to the frame. Leg length discrepancies and hip and knee contractures are accommodated with multi-adjustable foot plates, independent adjustable calf pads and multi-adjustable knee pads. The modular design of the EasyStand Zing helps ensure the correct stander is ordered for each child. Tool free adjustments make standing in the Zing easier, which often leads to increased standing program compliance. The Zing MPS size 1 has a terrific user range, fitting most children from infancy to 44” and up to 70 lbs.
True Hip Pivot Leg Abduction
- Pivots at the hips, knees, and feet
- Feet maintain angle with the rest of the legs- no wedges needed!
- Up to 30° of abduction per leg
- Promotes musculoskeletal development for infants, toddlers, and kids
Transferring into the Zing
- Flat-to-load and semi-supine transfers into the Zing are made as easy as possible with a positioning surface at a comfortable height. The swing-away tray gets out of the way quickly while remaining attached to the unit and easily accessible.
- Angle Adjustable and able to swing away, the tray opens from either the left or the right, or can be removed completely
- Tray can remain attached during flat-to-load transfers
- More activities are possible by swinging tray away during standing therapy
True Multi-Position Stander
- The base allows three positions without changing pads, flipping foot plates, or moving the tray
- Provides a smooth transition from a flat to load transfer to supine, upright, and prone
- Base can be locked out so frame will only go supine and upright
- Gas Spring lockout is available to prevent inadvertent positioning changes
What's Included with the Zing MPS?
- Mast receiver with Prone Position Lockout
- Four Swivel Locking Casters
- Foot Operated Gas Spring
- Platform Foot Plate
- Calf Pad with Knee Strap
- Pelvic Planar Pad (5"H x 7"W)
- Upper Body Planar Pad (5"H x 7"W)
- Extra Small Head Support
Looking for ways to raise money for a piece of special needs equipment? Check out the Tadpole Adaptive Registry! It provides powerful tools to help you get the high quality equipment your child needs.
Additional information you might find useful...
|EasyStand Zing MPS Order Form (83.6 KB)||RETAIL Price List from the manufacturer. Tadpole Adaptive's prices are lower! You may find this beneficial during your decision process. You can also print, complete and fax it to us at 619-881-0044 and we will send you a discounted price quote.|
|EasyStand Zing Full Color Brochure (8.9 MB)||A complete full color brochure highlighting features and functions of the EasyStand Zing.|
|EasyStand Zing Owners Manual (4.1 MB)||A complete Owners Manual highlighting assembly, parts, and maintenance.|
Questions about the EasyStand Zing Multi-Position Stander (MPS) others have asked!
No questions asked yet
Have a question about this product? Post it here and one of our Therapists will answer it for you! Plus others may find your question useful!
This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser/customer (or supplier non consumer who does not buy or resell). Altimate Medical, Inc., warrants the EasyStand against defects in materials and workmanship as listed below.
• Steel Frames - 5 year warranty
• Hydraulic Actuator - 2 year warranty
• Upholstered components, plastic pads, rubber parts, painted surfaces, bearings and other parts not specifically identified above-90 day warranty
Warranty on Electric lift option components is as follows:
• Actuator & Hand Pendant – 2 year warranty
• Control Box & Battery – 90 days
• Battery Charger – 90 days