Inspired by Drive - Miko Tilt-In-Space Mobility Base.
The brand new, super cute & sassy Miko Pediatric Mobility Chair for families that need a more full featured seating solution for their child. The Miko is available in 2 Sizes accommodating kiddos up to 66lbs (30kg) and 3 engaging colors. It features Tilt-in-Space functionality with a reclining seat, perfect for gradual weight shifts, comfort, changing, naps etc. The seat is also reversible, so the child can face the world or their caregiver.
The Miko’s strategically padded, comfortable seat module boasts Drive’s patented Quick Lok technology, which lets the carer toollessly move the seat from a forward facing to a reversed position.
Furthermore, the smooth working Quick Lok release function will streamline transportation for the carer. The Miko’s modular design allows the chair module to be completely removed from the base, allowing the frame to then be folded down to half its size for convenient transport in the trunk of your vehicle or for efficient, low-space storage.
The tilt-in-space and the recline features on a Miko wheelchair (with Flexi) allow for longer seated periods without pain or discomfort, as well as assistance with a broad range of unique postural needs.
The optional full torso vest provides anterior chest support, maintaining posture and preventing slumping.
Not only are the Miko’s ergonomic armrests adjustable and removable, the enhanced, complex style seating system includes adjustable width and depth cushions.
A universal, width adjustable tray with an easy to clean surface is also available, it helps to provide trunk stabilisation, while allowing for daily activities like playtime, art time and feeding.
To accommodate your growing special needs child, the Miko is available in 2 convenient sizes and comes in 3 vibrant colors!
Perfect for On-the Go Lifestyles:
The seating unit easily removes from the base and can face either direction with the easy to use Quick Lok feature. The Miko is also one of the lighter adaptive strollers in its class, the frame folds and stows away easily. Crash tested Transit Brackets are standard on the Miko, increasing it’s versatility for use with the rider staying in the unit whilst riding in a car, bus or other moving transport. For intrepid families the Miko can even be outfitted with all-terrain rear wheels for more exploring!
Comparable strollers can take 3-4 weeks to ship, the Miko can quick ship almost immediately after order. The Miko is also available for export worldwide!
- *Miko Folding Mobility Base
- *Flexi Seating System
- (*please note that the Miko Seating System & Frame are sold separately.)
- Adjustable Width & Depth Cushions
- Hip supports, Removable & Adjustable
- Poziform Contoured Chest Harness
- Poziform Padded Pelvic Belt
- Adjustable, Contoured Headrest
- Contoured back Cushion with Recline
- Seat Cushions
- Trunk Supports, Removable & Adjustable
- Armrest, Removable & Adjustable
- Basic Canopy (Extended canopy is optional)
- Transit Brackets
- Angle Adjustable Footplate
- Medial Thigh Support
- Poziform Ankle Positioners, Hook & Loop
- Poziform Ankle Positioners, Side Release
- Poziform Toe Straps, Hook & Loop
- Poziform Toe Straps, D Ring
- Poziform Slip-on Pad, package of 2
- Molded Tray, Upper Extremity Support Surface (cannot be used while in transit)
- Cup Holder
- Deluxe Canopy
- Rain Cover
- IV Pole (cannot be used while in transit)
- Oxygen Tank Holder
- All Terrain Rear Wheels