The Rifton XL Pacer
Dynamic Gait Training for Boundless Mobility.
Introducing, the newly redesigned Rifton Pacer. This is an exciting new model we’re eager to showcase within the Rifton family. The dynamic Pacer matches the structure of the classic Pacer with the complexity of a traditional gait pattern. The secret of the Pacer is its positive feedback loop with respect to your mover’s steps. It responds with flexible handling to give the walker a more natural feel. The foundation of a good gait pattern involves single leg shifting and weight bearing which the Dynamic Pacer facilitates through amenable frame design. Heighten walking confidence and strength by providing an intuitive, independence experience.
Dynamic modality creates the most user-friendly, precise walking pattern for a variety of users in all shapes, sizes, ages, and abilities.
- Dynamic, flexible frames give unrivaled, adaptive experience
- Ability to handle diverse shapes and abilities up to 275 pounds
- Lightweight design allows for easy transport
- Amplifies rehabilitation efforts due to ease of use and repetition
- Use on machinery like treadmill for structured support
- New swivel and directional lock mechanisms make for more secured movement
It’s easy to recommend the Pacer with its features as unique as you are. Find a comfortable fit for every level in the growing process and every distinctive flair.
- 5 Sizes available
- Base options with and without Odometer
- Colors to fit every style - Red, Blue, Gray, Lime Green, and Pink
- Standard, Wide, and Utility (bigger wheels) Bases give greater accessibility options, even outdoors!
- Easy to understand sizing guide
- Transportable with the easily detachable upper frame from your chosen base
Optional Accessories Include:
- Arm Supports
- Hand brake for utility base
- Hand Loops
- Chest Prompt
- Multi-position saddle
- Pelvic support
- Hip positioner and pad
- Thigh prompts
- Ankle prompts
- Communication tray
- Attendant guide bar
- Accessories Tote
“Ben has spastic quadriplegia and was unable to move in his old Pacer gait trainer. I recently ordered him a new dynamic gait trainer with a multi-position saddle and he now walks the entire length of the high school gym and back. He is comfortable and proud of himself. I think Rifton Equipment is the best made and helps our student to become as independent as possible while being safe and properly supported.”
- California Orthopedic Impairment Specialist
“I just tried our first kiddo in the dynamic portion of the pacer and he did great! He has had the pacer for a few years and needs mod assist for progression. Today he walked much further than I can ever remember (I’ve been working with him for 5 years) with less assist and for a greater distance. When we finished he said it was easier than his walker and he could go faster. Two thumbs up from the first trial!”
- Sheila from Chicago, IL
“The new-style Pacer provides a versatile gait-system for all settings, indoors and out. Therapists can quickly adjust it to optimally position the client. Built-in number scales and other features ensure that caregivers consistently set the Pacer at the established position. The ease of transition from overland to treadmill gait training will maximize achievements during treatment sessions, while maintaining user and staff safety.”
- Faye Huntington, PT, Springbrook, Oneonta, NY