The Roosevelt Car Seat by Merritt Manufacturing can accommodate users 5" taller than the competition! Your child can be up to 5'2" tall and still use this seat. It offers 5 different shoulder strap heights with the tallest 22" above the seat and seat depths up to 15 3/4" with extensions. The EZ-Up headrest can be used alone, or with the EZ-Up cap for extra head support. The EZ-Tether system allows the Roosevelt to be secured with most shoulder belts, making tethering unnecessary in most cases. Easy to reach strap adjusters, Scoliosis Harness Option, and Stay-Put Pommel options make the Roosevelt a great option for tall kids who need significant positioning support. Standard Color is Graphite. Yes, we know alot of the photos show a Tan car seat.....Tan is not available.
- Padded Headrest
- Tether is optional when using “long” belt path
- Upper height limit is 5” higher than leading competitor
- Weight range: 35 lbs to 115 lbs
- Height range: 33.5” — 62”
- Thick, comfortable, foam padding
- European style harness routing for abdominal comfort
- EZ-Up Headrest (velcro backed to accept EZ-Up Cap)
- EZ-Up Cap
- EZ-Guard Buckle Cover
- Chest Clip Guard
- Foam Abductor
- Seat Extension Kits
- Incontinent Cover
- Extra Long Harness
- Scoliosis Accommodating Kit
- Heavy Duty Tether Anchor Kit
Please review the "Specs" tab for detailed information regarding sizing, safety, installation, and vehicle compatibility.
Looking for ways to raise money for a piece of special needs equipment? Check out the Tadpole Adaptive Registry! It provides powerful tools to help you get the high quality equipment your child needs.
|Maximum User Weight
|| 115 lbs
|Minimum User Weight
|| 35 lbs
|Maximum User Height
| Minimum User Height
| Seat Depth Standard
| Seat Depth with 2" Extension
| Seat Depth with 3.5" Extension
| Shoulder Strap Heights
|| 12.25",15", 17.25", 19.75", 22.25"
| Height from seat bottom to seat top
|Shoulder Width Maximum
|Thigh Width Maximum
• Use only with children who weigh between 35 and 115
pounds (15.9 and 52.2 kg) and whose height is between
33.5 and 62 inches (85 and 157.5 cm).
• Snugly adjust the belts provided with this child restraint
around your child. A snug strap should not allow any
slack. It lies in a relatively straight line without sagging. It
does not press on the child’s flesh or push the child’s body
into an unnatural position.
• Secure the top anchorage strap provided with this child
• Secure this child restraint with the vehicle’s child restraint
anchorage system if available or with a vehicle belt.
• Follow all instructions on this child restraint and in the
written instructions located in the pocket on the side of
• Register your child restraint with the manufacturer.
• For children weighing more than 48 pounds, attach the
child restraint with the vehicle’s seat belt. Do not use
the lower “LATCH” anchors.
• According to accident statistics, children are safer when
properly restrained in the rear seating positions than in
the front seating positions.
• Add-on child restraint systems should be securely belted
to the vehicle, even when they are not occupied, since in a
crash an unsecured child restraint system may injure other
• This child restraint conforms to all applicable Federal motor
vehicle safety standards. This Restraint is not Certified
for Use on Aircraft.